Problem Framing Talk at the University of California Big Ideas Competition
Future of DEI in Tech with Thought Leaders from Nike, Tesla, Deloitte, Intuit, and More
Preparing for & Competing with Tech Titans of China
Rutgers Leading Disruptive Innovation Participant Testimonials
Keynote Speech: A Billion Bit by Bit: How to get to a Billion in Revenue the Agile Way
Harvard Business School HBX Digital DisruptionCase Study
AI for Good – Hackathon
Masterclass on Disruptive Business Model Innovation at MIT
I’ll be teaching a 4.5 hour Masterclass on Disruptive Business Model Innovation at MIT on Monday 5 November. It’s being held in the Tang Center, E51-151, from 530PM to 9PM.
Disruptive Business Model Innovation
Spring Start Smart Class for Entrepreneurs
Start Smart is a hands-on class for entrepreneurs who are serious about launching a startup. CEO’s, successful entrepreneurs and investors who’ve done it all before are invited guest speakers and an integral component of the learning experience!
Classes are focused on the steps required to prep a solid understanding of your target market so you can launch and grow your science/technology company successfully.
Why Take This Class?
- Learn What it REALLY Takes. Get insights on how to prep your startup rapid growth. Define and refine your company’s target market, product positioning, business model and go to market strategy
- Build a Lifetime CEO Network. The other students in the class are a natural source of an in-the-trenches peer group
- Expert & Peer Feedback. Bring exercises you have completed to class, discuss your results and receive expert and peer feedback on how to make improvements
- Create and/or Refine Your Pitch. Your pitch will be suitable for potential investors, clients, recruits and partners
Get Smart on Disruptive Business Model Innovation
Disrupt or be disrupted. There is no middle ground. Yet, the pace of disruption is relentless, and many formerly iconic companies have become extinct. The average lifespan of companies has collapsed by 80% since 1960. There is no issue that creates more fear and anxiety for the executive team and boards of directors.
Course topics include:
- Business Model Deep Dive
- Multi-Sided Markets
- Open Innovation, Open Source & Crowd-Source Models
- The Innovators Dilemma & Defending Against Disruption